The ST-HC-KTF centrifugal pumps serie optimizes the internal structure, the impeller design, the dead angle zone design and the mechanical seal pressure balance.
Furthermore, it optimizes the hygiene of the pump to make it absolutely hygienic as well by reducing the inner dead angle. As result of the absence of the dead zone, it becomes very efficient to clean by CIP, SIP or sterilization.
The ST-HC-KTF pump is a competitive and highly efficient centrifugal pump that meets the requirements of sanitary applications, gentle product handling and chemical resistance.
As main applications we highlight the pumping of juice, wine, brine, beer, water, syrups, serums, CIP, etc.
- Flow rates: 1m3/h-120m3/h
- Pressures: 70 H/M
- Temperature: -20°C to 140°C
- Material: 316L
- Single mechanical seal as standard
- Certification: CE; EC/1935/2004
- Input/Output connection: DIN 11851 / SMS / ISO/ IDF / RJT / ASME BPE 3A.
- Type: thread, clamp, flange, aseptic flange.